With the convenience and popularity of using casting to mirror a phone screen wirelessly, you may be wondering why you should utilize a USB to TV connection for your phone. here you learn How to connect Phone to tv with USB.
When you use a hardwired connection to connect a phone to your TV, you get a low-latency signal. Therefore, if you want to use your phone to mirror television for gaming, you’ll want to use a USB connection rather than a Wi-Fi connection. Lag decreases as a result of this.
You’ll also need a cable connection if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi or have a weak wireless signal.
It’s not as easy as you assume to connect phone to TV with a USB. Connecting a cable between your phone and TV might be difficult, whether you want to watch Netflix, share photos, or work from home.
It’s not impossible, though—-just it’s a matter of choosing the correct cable.
Connect Phone To TV With USB:
You’ll learn everything in this content that you need to connect phone to TV with USB. You can use a Micro USB cable to connect an Android smartphone to the TV and see content (photos, music, and videos) saved on the smartphone on the TV.
You can also use the TV’s remote control to conduct these tasks. You can find more information regarding supported devices and the operating method in the sections below.
Some supported devices are as follows.
- TV model is BRAVIA, and its release year is 2017
- Android phone with version 4.1 or higher
The smartphone, which includes IOS and Windows, are not compatible with this facility. Here, a straightforward operating process is as follows.
- Get your Android phone and a Micro USB cable ready.
- The users use a Micro USB cable to connect the TV and the smartphone.
- Set the smartphone’s USB configuration to File Transfers or MTP mode.
- Lightning cable is also necessary.
- Open the Media Player app on your TV.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Choose your media.
- Choose from three options: photo, music, or video.
- There are two additional folders when you select Photo, Music, or Video: category and generic.
- Use the TV’s remote control to select programming. Toggle between Photo, Music, and Video with the color keys.
Similarly, connecting the phone to the TV with the USB you use depends on your requirements. For example, your charging cable and mobile device are required to view images on a compatible television. However, a USB adaptor is required for screen mirroring.
A USB Type-C port exists in the latest Android handsets. This cylinder-shaped input, also known as USB-C, replaces micro-USB and is used for charging and data transfer.
USB-C includes support for the DisplayPort standard, allowing you to mirror the display of your phone or tablet to a television.
Connect the USB-C cable to Android and then to a compatible docking station or USB-C to HDMI converter. After done to Connect phone to tv with USB.
Nothing is impossible in this IT world. Our designers and developers create the best app utilities. A smartphone and a TV are the necessities in a person’s life.
A few devices that support the function are available in the market. They look professional and stylish in design, and there is a straightforward method to connect phone to TV with USB.