Android devices and smartphones run apk files on a pc. PC systems don’t support android apps to work. The users may use an emulator to run the android apps on their PCs. In this article, I tell you How to Run APK Files On a PC?
Developers introduce new technologies with cutting-edge features that make our lives easier and faster. You can install android apps on almost any device. Users want to have the same Android experience on their computers or laptops.
Several emulators, such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer, allow you to install Android apps on your computer, but you may also utilize these apps without using an emulator. This post will teach you how to run APK files on a PC without using an emulator. Let us know the entire procedure without wasting time.
You can find different emulators in the market. But, in this article, we will find all the possible ways to run the android apps or apk files on desktop computers or laptops.
If you want to know, then keep reading.
- On the Web Browsers
- Remix Operating System
On The Web Browsers:
Google Chrome is a famous web browser in the IT market. In addition, various extensions are available on the chrome web store.
ARC Welder is a powerful utility for the Android operating system created by software developers. You can use this tool to run Android apps on the Google Chrome operating system and other platforms.
Follow the instructions to How to run APK files on a PC Chrome.
- Visit Google Chrome web store.
- Search ARC Welder extension
- Now click on add to chrome
- The extension icon appears in your browser
- Download your favorite or desired APK file
- Open this file in ARC Welder and enjoy
How to Run APK Files on a PC Remix Operating System:
The best aspect is that installing Remix Operating System on your previous system will protect it by patching bugs and resolving various difficulties.
With each upgrade, your system will become more stable. To download Remix OS, you must complete the instructions below.
You may use the Remix operating system to run APK files on your computer. This operating system contains Android Marshmallow.
Its applications are identical to those found on a desktop operating system. You can use Windows to run a variety of apps. While exploring the operating system, you can also utilize the mouse and keyboard.
- To begin, go to the Remix OS webpage. There is a download option for the installation package.
- Check your system’s configuration before downloading because you must download the 32-bit or 64-bit version depending on your system settings. You have the option of downloading in conventional method or via BitTorrent.
- A picture plus an executable file make up the package installer. You must raise the image file when you open the Remix OS installer.
- After that, you can choose how you want to install the operating system. You’ll have two choices. You can install the operating system on your hard drive or a USB flash drive. After you’ve decided on a technique, you’ll be able to use both Windows and Remix OS simultaneously.
- Restart your computer to check the effect of modifications.
- After rebooting your computer, you can choose between Windows and Remix as your operating system.
- When Remix OS has fully loaded, you must configure all settings, including language and Wi-Fi.
- Finally, once you’ve completed the setup, you can use Remix Operating System as you would a Windows PC.
Though numerous emulators are available for running Android apps and games on Windows 10, you may run APK files on your PC without needing any android emulator using ARC Welder and Remix OS. If you don’t know how to launch app files on a computer without an emulator, you can use the instructions above. So thanks for coming to our site to learn how to run APK files on a PC.